I am giving up upgrading the Raleigh. the situation was decided when I could not get the shim between the bars and stem. The stem that does not fit this ride. I will put the old bar setup I had, and then see if the biopace feels good enough to ride. Then decide what to do from there. The brake situation is a problem. maybe I move to some side pulls.
I might ride today, or just wait until tomorrow. We get that one hour more of daylight tomorrow, so that makes me happy. I can ride after work. sweet. I will try to ride at least twice a week. Get this weight off.
next week I will be starting to sell some bike stuff that I have bought over the years, thinking I was going to be this world traveller again. Not happening. Not. Happening. Ever.